Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth



Three days of jam-packed fun at Disneyland and California Adventure makes for one great weekend!
We got there right when the park opened on Friday and went straight to Splash Mountain.  Incredibly, there was no one in line (I've waited a good 2 hours for this ride in the past) so we stayed on for two rides in a row.  And somehow, every time we went on Splash Mountain or the Bear Mountain River Run, Craig got soaked and I was pretty much completely dry. 

It was the first weekend for the Halloween setup of the park which brought more crowds than we expected and changed up some of the rides a bit, but it was fun seeing everything in the Halloween theme.



Although I absolutely love thrill rides, my wonderful husband does not share the same sentiment.  This picture pretty much says it all.

Our handiwork from the animation class
I have always always wanted to go to the Blue Bayou (the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean) and I finally got to go!  We went as part of our belated anniversary celebration and it was super fun and absolutely delicious!
It was an amazing trip and we loved every minute of it.  But man did it wear us out!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

there's that signature picture again! i love it! you guys look so happy! and i'm so jealous! i'm seriously smiling from ear to ear looking at your pictures. so, so much fun!

Ruth said...

How fun you two!!!! I have never been there...looks like I need to get going!! I love the toy story picture in the box and the action ride shots! FUN!!!