Do you ever get the urge to clean at the most inopportune time? I swear, whenever I have extra time set aside specifically to clean, the last thing in the world that I want to do is clean the house. But then there are times (usually late at night) when I just quickly wipe off the stove . . . and then the counter . . . and then the floor . . . and all of the sudden I can't stop and I end up cleaning the whole house even though it's midnight and I really should just go to bed. Why can't I make myself motivated at the right time?
Merry Christmas, Everyone!
7 years ago






1 comment:
Ah! I hate cleaning the house!! And I usually try to break it up into sessions because that is the only spare time that I have!! What are you up to now?? Tell me about your life...
Post a Comment