Before we left for Portland, we had a chance to go with my parents and visit my brother, Justin, and his family in New Mexico. We had such a blast visiting them and getting to see where they live. Justin took all of us out shooting and it was so much fun. Craig and I hadn't had a whole lot of experience with shooting but we loved it. Above is my target which I am quite proud of for my first time shooting a pistol. I would add Craig's too, but I'm not sure which one is his. He was an awesome shot. I guess all of those video games pay off. :)
On the way home from New Mexico, we stopped by Four Corners. Craig and I had never been but always wanted to go and it was the perfect time to see it.
This was at one of the cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde. It was amazing that people could live on such a steep cliff with no where to go but up or down.






No comments:
Post a Comment