Thursday, June 25, 2009

Despain Reunion

The Despain family knows how to through a good reunion. Craig and I got to the party a day late, but we still had so much fun hanging out with everyone the rest of the weekend. Craig's family has this fun tradition when they grill "splitter dogs." You choose which dog you think will split down the center first and the people that chose the correct dog got tickets for the raffle. It was fun watching everyone root for their dog to split first.
Craig and I got to shoot shotguns for the first time too. Craig was awesome at shooting, and I was happy with my shooting only two clay pigeons. It's harder than it looks.
Throughout the weekend people collected tickets by participating in each of the activities and at the end of the weekend we all got to add our tickets to the raffle basket. Here is Craig's dad and brother, Jason, announcing the raffle numbers. There were a lot of excellent prizes and everyone had a blast seeing what people won.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

AWwww, so fun!! Welcome to the blogosphere Becksters!!